Our Technical Support offers comprehensive service and holistic support worldwide* – throughout the entire life cycle of your plant.
Our mission: to optimize your plant, increase machine and overall plant performance, and optimize mechanical & electronic components.
Technical support from TRAPO: Our specialists are on duty for you worldwide with an optimally-equipped assembly fleet.
Maintenance & Servicing
- Cyclic maintenance
Avoid plant downtime due to spare parts no longer being available! We keep you up to date in the truest sense of the word: In the event of upcoming discontinuation processes, we communicate the availability and production of components – and provide concrete proposals for solutions.
- Software Service
The comprehensive TRAPO service includes update services and support.
- Comprehensive fault diagnosis via help desk
- Direct IT connection for cost-effective, qualified and timely support
- Worldwide deployment: A specialist from our mobile service team departs for the site within 24 hours**
**U.V. entry requirements/crisis regions/dependent on booked service package
- Maintenance of third-party robot cells
Regular third-party robot cell maintenance as a guarantee for precision and efficiency. Our factory-qualified specialists take on maintenance orders as system partners of KUKA, among others; regardless of whether we supplied the robots. We recommend the cost-saving, plannable maintenance. In the course of this order, the TRAPO AG team provides evidence of the current condition, recommendations for optimizations and pending repairs.
- Their protective devices help to avoid potential hazards from overrun machines and thus prevent accidents. The overrun time of a machine can change due to wear, for example. On request, we check your safety distances according to EN ISO 13855 – overrun measurement.
- Complex plant technologies require comprehensive training: during the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) at TRAPO or at your site.
Retrofit & Upgrades
- Durable equipment from TRAPO proves its reliability for decades. Our retrofits and upgrades include TRAPO’s unique selling points – a fitness concept for power performance in your production.
- Retrofit & upgrades enhance existing transport and robotics systems
* depending on the booked maintenance contract as well as entry requirements