DGUV-V3 measurement / overshoot measurement
Consistently avoid accidents by trailing machines
Their protective devices help to avoid potential hazards from trailing machines and thus prevent accidents. A machine’s stopping time can change due to wear, for example.
On request, we can check your safety distances in accordance with EN ISO 13855.
- Performing the overshoot measurement
- Calculation of the required safety distance between danger point and not disconnecting the protective device
- Creating a measurement report and attaching a test label
- Guaranteed consistently high quality of measurement with tested, calibrated measuring equipment and trained personnel
- Determination of danger-risks due to non-compliance with required safety distances
- Fulfillment of the obligation to provide evidence: Receipt of a measurement report for the machine documentation