Testing according to EN ISO 13855
We calculate and test your safety equipment according to EN ISO 13855.
Their protective equipment helps to avoid potential dangers from machines with time-lag and thus prevent accidents. The lag time of a machine can change, for example as a result of wear.
On request, we check your safety distances according to EN ISO 13855.
- Carrying out the lag measurement
- Calculating the required safety distance between the hazard point and the non-isolating safety guard
- Create a measurement protocol and attach a test plate.
- Guarantees consistent high quality of the measurement with a tested, calibrated measuring device and trained personnel
- Identification of danger risks through non-compliance with required safety distances
- Fulfil the accountability obligation: Receipt of a measurement report for the machine documentation