We help to actively reduce energy costs
When designing components, value is always attached to sustainability. As such, depending on system layout, the DC-bus is joined up in order that energy is not transformed into heat through brake resistance, but directly into drive movement. Alternatively, regenerative units are employed in order that the energy is restored to the grid.
Our solution - IT competence
Our software solutions for maximum individualization.
To awaken conveying systems we use high-performance software components which are individually matchable.
The drive level (SPS) is to a large degree covered by Siemens S7 and the TIA portal. Also Beckhoff, Eaton, Allen-Bradley and others form part of the scope of delivery in agreement with the customer.
The visualization level is similarly mainly covered by Siemens. There WINCC, WINCC flexible and the TIA portal are employed. As on the SPS-level, you benefit from our experience - here we also integrate products from other manufacturers in agreement with our customers.
The electrical drive technology is transformed largely by SEW components. Here, drive units e.g. Movimot, Movitrac, Movidrive are employed. Basically, the entire drive technology product range from SEW is offered, project-engineered, programmed and commissioned. In addition, solutions from Siemens, Danfos, Lenze and other manufacturers are among the delivery range.
Robot applications are principally realized with Kuka robots. Other manufacturers such as ABB, Fanuc, Okura and others will gladly be included according to individual client agreement.
TRAPO software development for robot- and plant-wide control
- high plant availability levels
- Realization of modern coordinating control systems with connectivity to higher level process control systems as a basis for fully-automatic operation
- rapid and cost-efficient creation of programs with standardized software modules for robots and plant drives
- maximum functional security and minimized error rate
- standardized interfaces to all plant areas
- simple operation for operators and service personnel thanks to graphic and image representations as well as optical signals
- on behalf of clients, individual, product-specific programming of specified layer pattern