High-performance Pick&Place systems for flexibility and precision in product handling
The sprinter among the top athletes: Efficient Pick&Place systems enable maximum flexibility and enormous repeat accuracy in the smallest of spaces. They are equipped with the appropriate load capacity for their task of picking up and placing components or materials. In addition, each picker unit is equipped with the latest gripper technology to pick products at high speed and with consistently high precision on the synchronized conveyor belt.
The task is enormous: Products can be picked, transferred, sorted or packed by the picker. An integrated camera system records the position of the objects to be picked - they are positioned, picked or, in case of a defect, rejected.
High-performance pick&place systems with individual TRAPO robot gripper technology round out the complete line competence of TRAPO AG.
Parallel kinematic picker of TRAPO AG: High performance pick&place systems (HPPS series) with 4 axes
Space-saving and highly flexible: With 200 picks/min the parallel kinematic picker HPPS 200 with 4 axes is convincing.
It is used in a picker cell when one or more products are to be placed in trays - and replaces the articulated arm robot. Picker & software from one source: TRAPO's own software ensures the corresponding user performance.
To optimize it for the application, the innovative parallel kinematic picker can be built in two versions.
- With a large radius of action: Thanks to the parallel kinematic design, the picker has a rotationally symmetrical working area and can therefore also reach behind it.
- With a large stroke: The parallel kinematic picker offers an enormously large working area at high speed.
A further advantage: In comparison to other pickers, the rotary axis and stroke axis are driven by toothed belts. With the goal of higher accuracy and reliability, the parallel kinematics picker from TRAPO AG uses torque motors for these two axes; thus, it drives the lift-rotary unit directly.
Picker professional for the packaging industry
As a supplier of complete systems, TRAPO AG supplies modular high-performance pick&place systems that combine components such as conveying elements, packaging and palletizing within the overall line.
The system of modular-structure design can be adapted to different basic conditions and thus covers almost every application area.
OUR KNOWLEDGE — YOUR ADVANTAGE:
- High-performance picker line of modular design
- The high flexibility of up to 200 picks/min. per kinematics gives the HKKS 200 its name
- Individual gripper technology through in-house development of robot grippers and their production
- Drive of axes 3 and 4 (rotary and stroke axis) by torque motors
- Simultaneous, path-dependent movements with high repeat accuracy
- Perfect integration through TRAPO robot control
- Picker cell can be extended at any time
- Special TRAPO competence in the field of hygienic design, clean room application and stainless steel production
- Flexible feeding of the trays for depositing the products
Perfect picking, sorting & placing: High-performance pick & place systems
In pick-and-place applications in the product-related area, automated solutions reduce fault sources, especially in monotonous activities, and ensure consistently high quality, availability and high cycle rates
As a supplier of complete systems, TRAPO AG supplies modular high-performance pick and place systems that combine components such as robots, frame units, camera systems and conveyor technology. The system of modular-structure design can be adapted to different basic conditions and thus covers almost every area of application. The system consists of frame, robot, camera system and gripper, whereby the robot is a high-performance pick&place system.
The TRAPO HPPS series forms the heart of the modular picker cell. The high-performance picker line combines high performance, individual TRAPO robot gripper technology and proven know-how, for example in the field of hygienic design.
OUR KNOWLEDGE — YOUR ADVANTAGE:
- High-performance picker line of modular design; can be extended by further picker cells
- High flexibility with up to 200 picks/min per robot
- Special TRAPO competence in the field of hygienic design, clean-room application and stainless steel production
- Individual gripper technology through in-house development of robot grippers and production.
- Hygienic advantage (FDA-compliant): The entire picker cell can be designed so that it can be easily cleaned during the daily cleaning processes.
- Flexible feeding of the trays for depositing the products. For example, parts are fed via a belt conveyor, and the picker sorts parts via camera, thus determining position and employing part recognition. A practical example would be the packaging of various chocolates.