FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The mechanical production employee is responsible for the installation and assembly of conveyor systems on our manufacturing and on site at the customer.
Specific functions and responsibilities of the position include:
- Manufacturing and assembling components, machines and systems
- Creating of welded components
- Mechanical installation and assembly of components and conveyor systems
- Assembly operations at our customers´ sites
- Maintenance of working and operating equipment
- Commissioning of assemblies
- Elimination of errors and malfunctions
The ideal candidate will have at minimum 3 years of previous experience in an equivalent position in manufacturing components and total assets.
Additional required professional qualifications include:
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proactive behavior, taking initiative, seeking continuous improvement
- A high level of commitment and self-organization
- Independent, careful, systematic and structured way of working
- Ability to collaborate across functions and regions, good team player
- Highest standards of ethical behavior, complying with laws and rules
We seek a versatile and motivated person who is a great fit into the corporate culture and dedicated to his/ her profession.
The candidate’s personal characteristics should also include:
- Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with sound judgement and maturity; a Team Player
- Detail oriented to clarify task details, verify for accuracy and completion by following established procedures
- Results driven and ability to work in a dynamic environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strategic visioning, planning and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel national
Successfully completed technical training or an equivalent qualification.