History

The success story began with the invention of the all-side roller which for the first time permitted labour-saving, manual horizontal movement of heavy unit goods.

With this invention the pioneer Karl Stumpf layed the foundation stone for TRAPO AG's success whose developments and installations still today shape the sectors of conveying, robotic systems and automization.

In the almost 60 years of our existence we have assumed the lead role and, in dialog with our customers, have consistently developed the technical efficiency of our products and services.

Our visions, concepts and production strategies shape sectors.

April 1957

Establishment of Karl Stumpf KG by Karl Stumpf

1957

Development of the innovative all-side roller

1959

Manufacturing in Hochmoor

1968

Construction of office building in Hochmoor

1971

Extension to 4000 m² production area

1986

Establishment of affiliate TRAPOROL GmbH

1995

Name change to TRAPO AG

2000

Extension to 8250 m² production area

2006

Extension to 9750 m² production area

2008

Expansion of the gripper development

2010

Development of the Omni-diverter

2012

Newbuild and commissioning of the new production workshop, extension to 11.250 m²

2015

Development of the 24 volt technology

2016

Development of flexible palletizing systems

2017

TRAPO AG will celebrate the 60-year company jubilee!